HOMEFRONT: THE REVOLUTION REVIEW agreview Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 6, 2016 No Comment

A resistance is boiled under Philadelphia. The tunnels subway abandoned and boarded up apartments, fighters liberated Americans are hoarding weapons and plan hatching. At undetected, they carefully spray paint "extraneous" safehouse entrance to signal their North Korean party: 'Hey, do not come here, please. review 



Gotta love video graffiti. Discuss this character fun too, especially the man who just yelled "America" ​​I am after my police stations. Then the radio which congratulated me for the actions he has not seen, like when I silently sneaked up behind the soldier and take him with knife me. crackle Crackle, "Good Job, Brady!"

Homefront: The Revolution is a mash of the past 15 years of shooters, full of contrivances of design and I played and criticized before drawing goofy, the chatter NPC bad, keep a safe mission, break out of prison without mission equipment of you. It was just good enough to not be a total wash, I have fun for a good five hours or so 10-plus process, but hours tale bleak its eventually become smear bland buildings muddy, gun uninteresting, and aims dark. This is fine and perform well enough (people shouting at each other about whether the violence and the Pacific as well), but it can not match the originality of the premise fresh dawn model professional.



Run and run

There are a lot of Half-Life 2 influence in the light Homefront, and especially the attitude that you play as protagonist silent, first, the person taking orders from charismatic, military leaders, sabotage production, saving civilians from police brutality, and Recapturing bits of crumbling, dystopian Philadelphia. There is hovering drones to scan your face.

Opening process, however, is more Far Cry similar, though less visually exciting, and there is good reason to backtrack when it was taken to a new area. City access through the tunnels, and advertising is split mainly between red and yellow. Yellow zone where civilians on living, some of them sympathizers of North Korea, and if you keep your gun hidden and bystanders between you and the police, you can avoid. It's easy, though, just meters away doing detective begins to fill up. If the alarm goes off, it is not too difficult to be out for help, the GTA, while the work down, although it is not much fun, either.

I just ran, I ran away.

The same principle goes for the red zone, with rubble more open fields are all off limits civilization. I could have sneaked around carefully, because one or overpowered, unsteerable cars were stuck in the stuff, but neither of those options are more fun. So I just ran, I ran away. I must be detected by reconnaissance units, soldiers few and APC, always, but nobody seems to bother following me, so I usually get whatever the plan I was heading to. It is useful to get into a fight unrelated to the purpose, then, did you kill squad and back to the mission you were running on, or they call in reinforcements and you will die.



There are lots of things that will be useful in both areas, though. A primary, secondary to anyone mission is to want you to meet, to catch the attack, involving racing mini, platforming and combat experience. I need these. They're pretty quick to do, and a variety of challenges that simple. To get into a safehouse in the future, you will have to scale a nearby building to get the bit of the scaffolding, then scramble over and through the window. I do not jump motorcycle sky, even after getting frustrated with bike slippery, I found I could just run up the ramp and jump on foot.

The protests also have the opportunity to get some shooting in no sense futile, and that can be fun. To set difficult standards; I pretty strong and I run out of ammo quickly, so I was always between cover and corpses loot, and in-depth 'bwah' sound when I score a headshot is a nice touch. But once you do whatever needs to be done to collect attack sites turning on origin, to hack adjust something, everything and you can start fresh safehouse new. If the fight does not look good, I just want to move intended to capture and trigger a cutscene. And if I die, it was not a big deal. I have lost many valuable one I looted, I need because I have plenty of cash to spread, and spawned a safehouse nearest progress I'd have to aim preserved.



Deadeye

I know that death is not a punishment frustratingly, but in death better game review  taught me a lesson. There just are not all that many ways to approach a mission, certainly Homefront does varieties you find in Metal Gear Solid 5 or Far Cry 4 Stealth is limited to distractions throwing and hiding, and enemy AI can overbearingly eagle fast, or sometimes forget that your presence, so I can not find fun consistency of approach. RC sneakily you can drive to patrol and exploded it, but in my experience dumb things just get stuck in the rubble. Since the detection sense inevitable, it is simpler and easier to shoot or run nik than to quietly crouch, walk around. And I like girls, though not exactly fill Homefront Act taste and variety.

Guns are a few basics that can be modified on the fly into other weapons. Start your sidearm, for example, a handgun you can immediately modify into a SMG. I actually used handgun basis, because there does not seem to be any reason. You also can change for a pistol handgun, valuable service you aim for silent, headshots fatal. It gun coolest, but I only used it once you just do not run into many situations where you're taking out the Lone, and if you do you can only use takedown melee on them.

Since the detection sense inevitable, it is simpler and easier to shoot or run nik than to quietly crouch, walk around.

Weapons and other modifications including an assault rifle, crossbow, flamethrower, launcher rockets, shotguns couples and a blunderbuss. pretty quickly, I modified my assault rifle into battle rifle, then a rifle marksman. No bullet fell to a recognition, I long so easy sniper scope mounted a disappointment, but I use the rifle marksman was constantly because it feels like weapons carry most.



Along with action RPG for taking out vehicles, I live in SMG and marksman rifle for almost all of the Homefront. I like that SMG is pretty jumpy, do not feel good you are against it, and to live where you can create it by the upper your pistol and snapping on the new mechanism is cool and fit thematically for a rag tag fighter against. But otherwise, it feels like a rifle and weapons stock video. People extend their makeshift fire load like, say, Metro 2033's carbine bastard awesome.

The gun and the rest of North Korea with the enemy stock: baddies that come in flavors basic infantry, flavor sniper, and heavy flavor bullet, sponge. They run to cover, or in you, and shoot, with no behavior observation or ability, although sometimes you can kite them so they come at you one by one, down the alley or bridge between buildings.

skipping the

Every element of personal Homefront is water its bit predictable nature of his personality simple ideology, his guns are bland, but all together the flavors bland items need to be worked through. Rainy afternoon, I got into the rhythm enjoy economic protection between the attack on how I will mission primarily (see this, collect this stronghold, killing man), enjoying the satisfaction of the very small early success. The environment has been pretty dull, Philadelphia is a mess, all busted up building brick, scaffolding temporary parking abandoned garages, but a cohesive, based somewhat feel war, torn I know. And it is satisfactory, even in the mediocre, to see the map from red to blue as I escaped territory and civilians NPC rise (which is represented by a small group of them around yelling, or hitting stuff with a baseball bat, not exactly faithful crowd of Assassin's Creed).



I never excited to see a new area, though, and I grew bored with only two guns I need and the enemy. Some missions are buggy or weirdly designed, too. Collecting the Strike Point, I mean cleaned soldiers from apartment buildings. I did, but nothing changed. I lured many soldiers, leaving their target symbols as if they were part of the objective, and kill them, too. Nothing happened. After 20 minutes I just gave up on it.

On technical, Homefront barely get through. NPCs get stuck in place and refused to let me pass, I ran into an accident very hard, and framerate I always sub 60 even lower positive setting my experience competing irritating stuttering round. My GTX Titan is looking longer in the tooth after the announcement of the GTX 1080, but I did not expect so many problems at 2560x1080 and 1920x1080. Homefront was playable, but not the standard of me, and not for discernable reason, the department whatever, for example, both work better and better computers me.

On top of that, the customer save space, which seems to ignore the weird, although I think I need to back off and collect the attack zone, after which the gas you've seen them all. Homefront: The Revolution is fun early on, when I try to modify weapons and attachments, perform sneakery and learning the tricks of breaking into and capturing safehouse. I lost interest when I learned that my best off ignoring the system stealth its best his gun, and that is not riveting enough to accommodate the hours of work last patrol same without as much as a landscape different colors will look.
by Jillur Rahman

Jillur Rahman is a Web designers. He enjoys to make blogger templates. He always try to make modern and 3D looking Templates. You can by his templates from Themeforest.

Follow him @ Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No Comment

Được tạo bởi Blogger.